Right-hand chest ascender ideal for use on static or semi static or low stretch kernmantle rope
- Aluminium frame with a stainless steel cam
- The cam has three slots to prevent the accumulation of mud and reduce the effort needed to slide the device up the rope under any condition (muddy rope, frozen etc.)
- Anti-inversion cam system
- For ease of use, we have added a pull tab so you can easily open it up when wearing gloves
- Lower hole is angled to keep the chest ascender flat
- Not intended for situations such as self belay where it can be shock loaded
The Chest Ascender Plus is designed to be used with rope diameters of Ø 10 to Ø 13 mm.