The Leith Rigger Harness is ideal for those who work at height and occasionally do some rope access work.
- It’s a lightweight harness with the same uncompromising structure and quality components as our Viking. The best of both worlds.
- Designed for work in countries where 60°C+ temperatures are common, and extra padding is just too hot. We wear these too, you know.
- Durable polyester provides alkyd resistance for the thin anti-chafing webbing. Yep, we thought of that.
- Used by scaffholders, rope access techs working in the salt mines, and more. They love it and you will too.
- The Leith Rigger harness has 3 steel D-rings for climbing ladders, descender hook-up, and fall arrest.
- A special kit has been developed to fit a chest ascender onto the harness, containing a Delta Quick link and support strap.