The Leith Rigger Harness is ideal for those who work at height and occasionally do some rope access work.
- It’s a lightweight harness with the same uncompromising structure and quality components as our Viking
- The Leith Rigger Harness is used by scaffolders, rope access techs who work in the salt mines, and by those who work in countries where +60 degrees Celsius and extra padding is just too hot
- The thin anti-chafing webbing is made of a durable polyester which is alkyd resistant
- The Leith Rigger harness has 3 steel D-rings for climbing ladders, descender hook-up, and fall arrest
- A special kit has been developed to fit a chest ascender onto the harness, containing a Delta Quick link and support strap